Translate

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mind Maps


I’m sure most of you are familiar with mind maps as a way to plan and visualize one’s goals and projects. If not there is an informative video on You Tube ‘Maximise the Power of Your Brain - Tony Buzan Mind Mapping”. In the past I have created them on paper or whiteboards, etc. Recently I discovered there are numerous computer software programs for them . A free program is available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh OS X. The name is FreeMind. It is a nifty little program and the one I started with. I got so hooked on doing mind maps on the computer that I upgraded to ‘Inspiration’ .This program appeals to my creativity and it has more tools. Unfortunately it’s not free, but the cost is not out of sight. Now if I will act on all the things I have posted on the map I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...