Translate

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oprah’s Free Album Offer

Recently Oprah offered a free photo album at Snapfish. The deadline was two days later. I spent most of the two days trying to navigate Snapfish’s confusing site. When it was obvious that I was not going to finish in time I quit the project. The next day I went to delete my unfinished album from the site and I noticed the deadline had had been extended. Apparently I wasn’t the only one that was having trouble! I spent the next few days scanning, resizing and uploading images right up to the new deadline. When I put in my order the Oprah credit wasn’t there! I tried to contact customer service only to be told they couldn’t reply right away and the offer had ended, but they would send me 20 prints free! To say I was upset was an understatement! I posted my complaint on Oprah’s blog along with several others who had the same experience. Not to let all my week’s work go to waste I Googled the web and discovered Google has a free album and photo offer at their digital photo site Picaboo. It also has a deadline, but my images are ready to go and the Picaboo site is very easy to use. Forget Snapfish, I’m a Googler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...