Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays

                                                      ' Look for the Joy'                       Eva Macie©


I have been slow about getting my Christmas greetings and gifts out this year. My posting has taken a back seat to everything. With only a few days left, I thought I should post before the Holidays are over. I created a digital card from my Citra Solv® papers and some photos along with a watercolor of a cardinal I created for my card last year.

I wish all of my friends, followers and those who have just dropped by for a look, a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas, Holiday and New Year. May your days be filled with love, good health and creativity!

Eva

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful card Eva.. just apt for the season. may your days ahead be filled with joy, health and creativity well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect mood and wonderful wishes, Eva. I share the same hopes for the coming year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Padmaja and Robin. I wish all the best for both of you in the coming New Year and I appreciate you always being here with me and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you peace and joy, Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kelly. The same to you <<:>>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...