Translate

Monday, June 19, 2006

Photoshopping Again


The need to use and learn more about my new camera prompted me to join Sheila Finkelstein’s photography group. Sheila’s workshop goes beyond photography. She uses it as a tool for insight and creativity. Being a visual artist and not a writer, I am using my images for their artistic possibilities. I used Photoshop CS2 to covert this photo I took of wood scrapes to a digital drawing. You may view more of these creations on my class Flicker site

2 comments:

  1. Wow Eva!! These are absolutely AMAZING!! I especially like the close-up of the pollen, very COOL shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. Balanced composition of darks and lights.
    greetz
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...