Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

40 Years of Creativity



It’s been many years since I lived in Newnan, Georgia and belonged to the Newnan Coweta Art Association. Thursday, June 19th, they will be celebrating their 40th anniversary and paying tribute to their past presidents. I served as president in 1980. It was my first time serving in any official position. Needless to say it was a challenge, but with the help of everyone, especially our dear late friend Harriet Alexander, I manage to pull through it. I have fond memories of those years and I enjoyed being a member of this wonderful organization. They were like family. Today I am reminded how much I miss those times together. Happy 40th dear Newnan Coweta Art Association!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...