Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween, Pumpkins and CitraSolv®


I love seeing all of the pumpkins displayed along the road side at Halloween time. It always brings back memories of an earlier time in my life, which I blogged about in 2009. You can read the story here http://maciearts.blogspot.com/search?q=pumpkins

I decided to create a pastel pencil drawing of pumpkins on CitraSolv® textured paper using the techniques described on page 118 in my Mix It Up eBook.  The CitraSolv® textured paper I chose seemed like the perfect Halloween background for the pumpkins. Lots of ghostly things lurking in the ink textures. What do you think?

I also recorded some clips on my iPhone as I worked, but I was not happy with the results. I still have a lot to learn about using an iPhone for videos.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Eva, so glad to see your post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Padmaja. You are so kind to comment. I have not been reliable when it comes to blogging.Too many other things keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...