Translate

Monday, January 09, 2006

What was I thinking?

It seemed so wonderful in my mind, meaning the remodeled kitchen . My refrigerator was located in a very cramped spot and I found it hard to deal with. For years I put up with it and then I finally came up with a solution. Too much to go into here, but it involved moving a door to the window location and making a new water connection and electrical outlets. Now that the move has been made I’m having regrets. It looks like a white elephant has moved into my kitchen! I keep telling myself I’ll get use to it and love it, but so far it hasn’t worked. I’ve cut up the base cabinets that I wanted removed to make more space. I lost a lot of valuable storage, (ugh!) so I’m trying to create some overhead cabinets out of them. I have no idea what I’m doing so it’s taking me forever to move forward with finishing them. I guess my disappointment has dampened my enthusiasm and vision. Back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...