Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Portrait


Because of the corporal tunnel syndrome going on in my hands, I have been giving them a rest. I have kept my digital and online activity to a minimum. In my retreat I stumbled on to this speed painting video. I thought it was fitting for Halloween.
I also had lazier surgery done last week on my eye that had the cataract removed. I feel very much like the subject of the YouTube video. A bit bizarre.  I am still not seeing as well as I would like. The other eye will wait until I cannot see out of it! For some reason, I am an awful candidate for any surgery.

Happy Halloween. May you be protected from ghosts, goblins, and all the Halloween mischief and your ‘trick or treat’ bags be full.


7 comments:

  1. Eva i had CTS on right hand 4 years ago and it really fixed it. i do beading and embroidery so it is worth while to have it fixed. my surgeon does this and hip replacements year round so knows what he is doing. I have had laser eye surgery for glaucoma recently. Just slowly falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica you sound like me. Everything is wearing out. However, I put it all to heavy use when I was younger so I guess it was bound to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video - if only it was that easy and that fast. I hope that your sight improves a bit over the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to always find these really interesting you tube videos, Eva. Weird or not, they are always so interesting. I am sorry you have had such trouble with your eyes, hopefully you will start to feel better with some improvement from last week's surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mark and Robin.I pray my sight improves, because it's worse now than before I had the cataract removed. As for the video, I really enjoyed it. The music grew on me. It made me think of Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your eyesight improves for you Eva! I can't imagine how hard that is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carole, My eye is better since the dilation is gone. It's been an ordeal, but I've been working in my studio more, which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...