I just finished this collage using paper textures I created with Citra Solv. I started with transferring a photocopy of leaves using Citra Solv as the transfer medium. I wanted the images on rice paper, but it did not work. I decided to scan the copy of the leaf that transferred well on plain paper, duplicate the leaf in Photoshop and then print them on the rice paper. Walla, it worked! Next, I printed the tree trunks on Mulberry tissue. I collaged the treetops with the textured papers I made using Citra Solv dissolved National Geographic images. Then I added the same papers for the bottom band. I was surprised how long it took me plus the frustration I encountered just to create a simple collage. However, it was fun and I am working on another one. This one was originally 12” x 12” as I planned to mount it on canvas, but there were too many tree trunks to suit me. I cropped it to 11” x 11” and will mat it for framing.