Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Child's Play


A recent trip to Tuesday Mornings, (a local discount store that sells buyouts), rewarded me with finding a few inexpensive journals. One of the smaller ones I am using just for my alcohol ink on Yupo paintings. I attached these paintings in the journal with photo corners so I can remove them if I decide to edit something or on the wonderful chance someone wants to buy one! The larger journal is for mixed media art.  

The image above is the first page in the large journal. I began by collaging some patterned tissue paper. Using old children's blow pens I had stashed away, I sprayed the page using various things for stencils. I also used alcohol inks, pencils and Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Artists' Crayons.

It is all child's play (maybe you can find her in the image). I hope I can keep play in mind and continue. I usually start out like a house on fire and then quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...