Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

CitraSolv® ~ Like a box of chocolates



                                                                         Above It All
                                                                                          

If Forest Gump was dissolving inks in National Geographic Society® magazines with CitraSolv® he would say it is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you will get. That is what makes the process so fascinating.

After a long absence from creating with CitraSolv®, I began using it again. The beautiful spring weather, after a bitter winter, just beckoned me to come outside and play. Now I am eager to get back to my studio and create more art for my book about the CitraSolv® process. It is now becoming an eBook because they can have less pages and problems dealing with publishing guidelines.

I stopped writing the book and working in my studio when I was diagnosed with kidney disease. Fortunately, the doctors caught it in time. Changing my diet, watching my blood pressure and not using NSAIDS has stabilized them.

The piece I am posting is pretty much the way it looked when I pulled it from the magazine, with the exception of a few tricks I teach in my eBook. The abstract design pleased me so much that I thought I would post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...