Translate

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

CitraSolv® Artist Kathy Ganong




Indian Maiden

  Copyrighted by Kathi Ganong

When I first introduced my friend Kathi Ganong to CitraSolv® I had no idea how wonderfully creative she would be with the pages she created with the solvent. Kathi is super digital artist that paints pet portraits professionally. You can see some of pet portraits on her webpage at http://www.kathiganong.com/

Kathi uses Painter 15 and Adobe Photoshop to create her digital paintings on the CitraSolv® backgrounds. I am thrilled that she has done so well with the CitraSolv® techniques that she learned from my eBook “Dissolve It~Resolve It” and incorporated them in her digital art. Bravo Kathi!

6 comments:

  1. Extraordinarily brilliant Eva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Padmaja. I agree with you about Kathi's painting.

      Delete
  2. I like your use of Citrasolv. I
    make altered collage papers with this product.
    What a nice post = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue. I didn't create this. Kathi Ganong did after she bought my eBook.Nice to hear from another CitraSolv artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just received your eBook. I've worked with Citrasolv before and am very much looking forward to experimenting further. It looks wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for commenting and for buying my eBook. May you find many hours of inspiration and creativity. Hopefully I'll be finished with the Mixed Media next spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...