Translate

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween




I hope everyone’s ready for the little goblins that will be knocking on our doors for treats. We don’t usually have a lot of children coming around, but it picked up last year. It makes it hard to know how much candy to buy and we are often left with more than we need to be eating. I tried to avoid eating the extras as much as possible but it’s hard to resist. Fortunately, my son’s sweet tooth takes care of it.

I have been creating textured papers with the CitraSolv® process that I wrote about in my eBook. (Sale ends tomorrow night, October 31) I scan them into the computer and use them with my digital art as well as my mixed media pieces. Currently the artist in the Digital Art Academy Facebook group have been painting pumpkins. Above is a piece I created using one of my digital papers as the background.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful as always Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Padmaja. I appreciate your comment.Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...