Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Making Slideshow Videos





As I get older everything takes a little longer and more effort to do. As many of you probably know I have written another eBook using CitraSolv®. I am totally fascinated with the textures and other things I can do with CitraSolv® and I love sharing my techniques in the form of eBooks. It’s my art instructor mentality. I made promotion videos for my other two eBooks, but I really dragged my heels on this one. It turned out to be a lot shorter, but some say it’s a good one. What do you think?

You can learn more about this new eBook at www.artistebooks.blogspot.com , or to purchase go directly to my Etsy shop

BTW you don't have to have CitraSolv® to benefit from the information in this eBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...