Translate

Monday, May 22, 2017

Summer Fun and Adventure



This is a first for me to run a sale on my Etsy products. I love to create art, eBooks, textures, etc., but like most creatives it stops there. Then I was reminded that my friends and customers deserve a thank you for their support and the best way to do it is to offer a nice discount. So from today until May 31, 2017, I am giving you a coupon for 20% off of everything in my Etsy shop. Just apply this code at check out.   ZC4EMS1

There are eBooks with instructions for creating textures with CitraSolv and using them for unique art and mixed media art, art journal and collages.  If you live in an area where you cannot purchase CitraSolv then I offer digital textures that I created with this process, You can print them out and use them for collage, or backgrounds for your creation. They are also great for digital art like the piece I created above on my iPad. As an added bonus I'll send you the texture I used for the digital art for free with any purchase during this sale. Remember the sale ends May 31st! To learn more about these eBooks go to          http://artistebooks.blogspot.com

Have fun this summer and create something with CitraSolv®.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...