Translate

Monday, November 21, 2005

Inch by Inch


I have decided to join the rest of the clever folks who use blogs to communicate and make their appearance in cyber world. Not being fond of writing and journaling may be my downfall here, but hopefully that will change.

I made my living for years marketing my work at art festivals and through agents and publishers. Now I am at the point in my life where the energy and drive is waning. I have entered a new passage , a shifting of gears. I want to create and market my talents in a new way that is joyful and beneficial to myself and others. Although I have a web site at http://www.evamacie.com/ , one of my goals is to create another web site (maciearts.com) to market my other art projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...