Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mother Nature's abundance



Interrupted sleep is not the way to start the day. However it did inspire this collage. I was awakened several times by what I later discovered were large acorns falling on the roof! Every few years my oak trees yield an abundant supply and when they start to fall it is like a hail storm for a few weeks. I often wonder what damage they could do if they hit my car or my head ??

Mother nature loves running rampant around here twice a year. In the spring it is my bamboo sprouting everywhere and the fall it's acorns... What divine opportunities I have for creative ideas! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...