Translate

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Inspired

Jeju Island South Korea                          Branden Macie

                      



My grandson, Branden Macie, is teaching English in South Korea. He took this amazing photo and is using it as his banner on his Facebook page. I was so inspired by it that I thought it would be a great one to illustrate the beginning of a new year or the last light of the old one.
I wish everyone that has been so patient with me and my lack of activity here, the very best New Year ever. I hope we can all appreciate that opportunity we have to greet each day as a new beginning, one day and moment at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...