Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Stovewave Obsession




My son gave me a Stonewave microwave cooking pot for Christmas. Since I just cook for myself, this little single serving cooker is perfect for me. I have only tried three recipes, but I loved them all. My favorite is the Healthy Chile. I could not believe I could make something like this and have it taste so good in 3 minutes!



I use low sodium and low cholesterol products so I did not use the cheese, but it still tasted great to me. The baked apple dessert and the sweet onion are also super.

I am guessing these recipes could be made in a cup or other ovenproof containers, but the vent in the top of the pot probably plays an important role in some of the recipes. Either way I love the Stonewave cooker so much that I did a little painting of it.

Recipes can be found here. http://stonewaverecipes.com/

4 comments:

  1. A different one from what I see from you, lovely!
    I seem to like this recipe and would like to try it soon, I have two of these stoneware pots kept away unused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Padmaja.I hope you try out your little stoneware pot. It is such an easy and fast way to cook. I am looking forward to trying more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the painting and I think I need one of these pots to cook just for me. My husband and I have very different tastes--I love chili and stews; he won't even taste them. I'm off to check out those recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hallie. I think you will enjoy using one of these litle pots. It's perfect for one serving. My son and I each have one, but he uses both of them as he says it's not enough food for him. He bought them at Bed Bath and Beyond. With a 20% off coupon they only cost $8.00 each.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...