Translate

Monday, August 27, 2018

My Free Rip Pix Tutorial





My first attempt to create a video tutorial using my iPad and Camtasia. What a challenging experience! Being almost 82 in a few weeks probably had a lot to do with it. But it’s free and I just wanted to show you, after many requests, how I use the Rip Pix app.

I said in the video I would post what the final images look like. I also stated I would possibly use other apps to enhance the image I created with RipPix. The two apps I used were Stackables and Snapseed for the frames.

These are the final results.


              This is one of the final RipPix images in the video.  I only added the frame using Snapseed 


    This is another one that I created in the RipPix tutorial, but afterwards, and not in the video, before I closed the RipPix app I added another texture on the bird. As long as you don't close the app you can continue to edit or add things to your image. Then I added the frame with Snapseed.                      



           For variety I added a multicolored filter in Stackables and then the frame in Snapseed.


Below are some other collages I create with this fun app.


                                 I added the figure in Procreate and the frame in iColorama.



This scrapbook style collage was created in RipPix, but I added the little eyelet on the jam image in Procreate.The clippings and flower drawing background was created beforehand in Procreate.


                      This is a RipPix combination of two of my Procreate abstract images



Except for the eyelets, all of this was created in Rip Pix from an distorted image I created in
Procreate.

You can learn more about the eBooks I mentioned at:

                                           http://artistebooks.blogspot.com/

Or go directly to my Etsy shop at:

                                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/EvaMacieStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...