Translate

Friday, August 29, 2008

Winner!


Recently I subscribed to Susanne Clark's blog, No Naked Walls. Susanne is a wonderful painter and printmaker residing in the Atlanta area. I met her last year at a local art association meeting and was impressed not only with the pictures of her art that she showed us, but also with her as a person. You can imagine how thrilled I was to be the July subscriber winner of one of her Kimono collagraph prints!
I lived in Japan for over two years as a dependant of an Air Force officer many years ago. My father was stationed in Tokyo and the experience of living there totally influenced my life and art. Susanne’s print brought back many wonderful memories. It will hang harmoniously in my home and remind me of the wonderful life I have lived and that I am a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...