Translate

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Renewal


For me spring is a time for renewal. A time to clean out the cobwebs of winter, plant seeds and get my house in order. It is also a good time to put my business affairs in order. With my taxes filed, next on my list was to finish my new website. The allotted space provided by my previous web host was limited and I had to use their templates. I tried to modify them to suit my needs for almost 6 months and finally gave up. I changed to a host with unlimited space and the option to create my own site. I am not that computer savvy so I bought a program to help me. It took me a little time to grasp the fundamentals (still not sure, I have done everything right), but I am now published online. I plan to add other images soon. www.evamacie.com The only thing still hanging is my domain transfer. It expires in 5 days so I am cutting it close. Fingers cross that I do not lose my domain name and all the work I have done...... Now I have tomato plants waiting for my attention.

16 comments:

  1. wonderful work . this painting is really amazing !
    happy spring !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caio. I always appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is lively and beautiful! Reminds me of Spring. Good luck with your website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful painting Eva. I miss being able to see the real thing when you exhibit at the AAC but the internet is wonderful for keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went on your website...Bravo! It has all the good features...I didn't run into dead ends or any difficulty understanding next steps.
    I just love your Yupo..."Chinese Laundry"...you took it to a wonderful level...again Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Susanne. I'm always pleased when you like my work. I haven't Joined AAC this year so the internet is the only place you can see my work for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Ann, you are so nice to go the trouble to check out my website and the navigation. It's nice to know you approve and all the links worked for you. Big time thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh , Your website is beutiful !
    And your paintings are so great !!!!
    I think You should have done my website .!
    Best Liv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liv,you are very kind to such nice things. Thank you. I love the Flash intro on your web site. I wanted to try something like that, but was unable to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eva -- Time well spent! Your site is awesome -- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Kelly. I appreciate you stopping by and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eva, Good luck with you website. I like the stunning, sweeping movement in "Ascent"; wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I appreciate your kind words, Peggy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is amazing how much work we add to our schedules- trying to find the time in our studio but all the other aspects of life we deal with- taxes, websites, gardens, house, cooking and so on- but you managed to get a wonderful painting done

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donna, I must confess I don't get as much done as I use to and the painting is not a recent one. However getting to my studio is still not as easy as it use to be. I guess it's because I don't have a show looming. ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...