Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last Chance To Avoid EU VAT


https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeNudge


The sad news today is we were not able to do anything about the new EU ruling on digital products. On January 1, 2015 all digital products, such as eBooks, apps, and other digital downloads will incur a tax if you live in one of the EU countries. Because of the burden of trying to deal with all of this, I am arranging to have a European distributor for customers in the EU for just my eBook. The other products may not be available right away.  The good news is If you are thinking about purchasing my eBooks, tutorials, and/or textures now is the time to do it before January 1, 2015, to avoid this increase. You can find these products in my Etsy shop “Creative Nudge” or contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.Your comments are important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...